Well I didn't put up anything yesterday, but I did make it into work. Not sure how productive I was. Spent a lot of time talking to people at work about how things went on Friday and the weekend. Good that they take an interest and are comfortable asking me. I also got a lot of response from ex-colleagues who I updated on my condition, many thanks to you all for your messages of support.
Apart from that I think I'm a bit low on energy. So I can't get concentrating on things well. It was a bit the same today, possibly better.
Otherwise I can feel a bit of a burning sensation in my armpit, not really painful - maybe that's the chemo burning up the tumor. Slightly aching joints - could be just tiredness and quite a dry, sticky mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck John - hope things get better. Love the bit about only feeling ill if you really are ill!! Psychosomatic, but the other, more positive way!!
Keep going - you might want to try part-time work for a while, you know!
Best wishes, Angela and Richard
Hi John,
glad to see that you made it back into work & are keeping a degree of normality in line with your positive outlook. We all have less productive days so don't worry about that and anyway you will be giving a very positive motivation affect to your colleagues! However, don't let work stress you too much so you can concentrate on the treatment & the family.
Continued good luck & see you at the next re-union.
Cheers, Stuart & Angeles.
Post a Comment