Saturday, 18 July 2009

Still overdoing things

Well the MK reunion was a great night out. Excellent turn-out from all the old friends. It was good to see that everybody is quite settled into new jobs again. Unfortunately Mark got the whisky flowing again back at his place and we carried on too late. Then got up early on Friday to get back to work. Lunchtime was Steve J's leaving drink at the pub. Not surprisingly I flaked out by the evening. Perhaps the tiredness is not due to the treatment?

Still, I slept very well last night and feel great today. I have still got sore arms, with the feeling of sunburn. It seems to come in the occasional wave, not massively painful, but definitely uncomfortable.

More visitors this weekend - Louise, Luca & Victoria from Switzerland. Maybe not quite so manic as last weekend I hope. At least Monday I'm not working as I have my PET scan in London.

No comments: