Thursday, 2 July 2009

It ain't half hot mum

I suppose I left my last post on a cliffhanger. Well we did go to Legoloand on Monday. It was a great day out. We managed to get on lots of rides. It was a bit busy, but the queues were not too bad, some rides had none. I don't think it was a real trial for my condition. The main problem was the heat and the sun. I did keep out of the sun, except that I did loose my cap on the log flume.

Since then I have been feeling fine generally. I had a little hint of the ache in my arms and took some ibuprofen. A little bit of indegestion, but nothing serious. Sleep has been fine, even in the hot weather.

I had a emal today from the wave105 PR company. They sent me a copy of an article in the Portsmouth news, also a link to another website. Here they are:

Big danger day tomorrow, though, full set of grandparents to stay for the weekend. I hope they take care of me.

No comments: