Another CT scan today. This time at SGH. But it was similar to my first one at the Nuffield.
I was in early at 8:00am. Had a contrast drink for and hour. Then I was in. They put a cannula in my arm, but no need for a gown, I just went in in my clothes. Then I lay down on the bed, they wired up the drip. I went in and out of the machine a few times then they pumped some more stuff into my arm. I had the metallic taste and warm feeling again. A few more in and out and I was done. All over in about half an hour.
This time it's linked to the PET scan I'm going to have next week for the trial. As I said on Friday, this could be the end, but let's just say it's a new stage before I find out a week on Friday. I also ran out of some drugs today, I have used up all my anti-sickness and steroid pills, maybe for good? I still have my antibiotics for the next 2 weeks. I still have tingling in my armpit (probably said that before - is it good or bad?). I feel I have to go with the flow on this depending on what results I get next week, if it's more treatment at least I'll know I need it.
I seem to have quite a few aches and pains in my arms. These seem to be bruises around where are the needles have gone in. This is not the usual Vinblastine burn, that's usually later. Not feeling tired (Sam is though - probably the weekend).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment