Felt pretty good today. No sickness at all. The panic to get the drugs yesterday wasn't needed, but I suppose I expected that.
So glad I got to work today. It was great. More people pledged money, lots coming round to talk to me, many for the first time. It's just great to be able to talk to them all. And the total is now £650! Looks like the company limit to match donations is £100, but that's still pretty good. I'm sure that's not the final total yet. I think people want to be able to help, but they don't have a way, this way they fell they are doing something for me. And they are, it's fantastic.
I did try to contact the barbers where I met the other hodgkin patient (see Second Chemo Session ). I thought it would be good if she did my shave. It was a very bad line on a mobile. They said they would call back, but I didn't hear anything.
I also emailed wave105 (the radio station running the appeal) to let them know what I was doing and see if they were interested. They didn't get back to me yet either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment