I just realised today that I have managed a whole week at work again without a break. Seems to have gone so quickly.
I think I didn't feel too brilliant today. My aching arm has been quite bad today, it kept me awake a bit in the night too. Otherwise I think my main symptom has been, ahh-umm, well wind if you must know.
Of course Sam now has to get a bit ill. She had a scorching fever last night, wasn't too well this morning. I did my bit by taking the boys to school today, which wasn't a problem. Sam does seem a lot better this evening. I suppose this is my first test of exposure to a bug. It's probably too late to avoid it, if I'm going to get it I probably already have. We'll see how I cope if I do, the next few days should tell, but I don't feel anything yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment