Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Football Tournament

Sorry to those of you who have been worried about Sam. Just realised that I must have left you worried. Well she did survive, I don't think it was swine flu. We did have a few concerned phone calls about her. She was fine again on Saturday, just a 24-hour bug. But this is really about my health, the important thing is that I didn't pick it up! I must say I wasn't looking forward to catching it, Sam was very hot and feverish. But, then again, the boys didn't pick up anything either.

This time the aching arms have persisted for a quite a few days. I still have a bit of an ache. It seems to actually be in my bones and not in the veins as it is expected to be. It's getting quite bad sometimes.

Today we had the company 5-a-side football tournament. Our team was the Pizza Delivery Guys (PDG). I was 'keeper for all the games. Well I struggled hard enough last time out when I was well. As I'm now ill I didn't think I'd cope pushing myself too hard. Unfortunately we didn't get our rhythm going until the third game. But that was our last one after loosing the first two. But we still got to eat the Pizza at the end (someone else did the delivery).

No comments: