Monday, 27 April 2009

Hair cut today

Chatted to HR and occupational health today. Generally very supportive, advice is not to push myself and stay away if there are too many sick people.

First drastic action - I got a number one hair cut as a pre-emptive strike against hair loss. It was a bit cold not having that extra cover on my head. But summer is coming soon, isn't it?

More eating good food while it still tastes good. We had a big bowl of pizzocheri. For those of you who don't know the delights of his dish:
http://mestolando.com/recipes/pizzoccheri-pasta-savoy-cabbage-potatoes-cheese

Probably not too much happenning now until first Chemo on Friday. I'll try to put something in then if I feel okay.

Note to my readers:
Many thanks for your email comments about the blog. Glad to know you're reading. If you do have comments, and are comfortable for others to see them, please add them to the blog. You can't add posts but you can comment, just clock on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the photo of the new look then?
Anne